Asset allocation is at the heart of successful risk management and investing. If you avoid the worst parts of the economy, research demonstrates that you can materially reduce risk and improve performance.
Bluemound Asset Management, LLC offers five core investment strategies. Each asset allocation is designed for different types of investors. After a complete review, Kirk and you will build a custom investment plan to fit your needs and goals.
Here are the five core investment strategies Bluemound builds from:
- Retirement Trends ETF - a low cost ETF, balanced asset allocation strategy, built for retirement investors seeking growth and income .
- Global Trends ETF - a low cost ETF, equity strategy, built for long-term investors seeking capital appreciation.
- Sustainable Growth - a focused stock strategy, based upon long-term secular trends, built for growth investors. Can be an add-on to other less aggressive accounts.
- Retirement Life Growth & Income - a split strategy using ETFs for a diversified core asset allocation and dividend stocks for growth with income, built for near retirees and retirees.
- Retirement Income Options - a split strategy using ETFs for diversified core asset allocation and dividend stocks for growth with income, as well as, an option selling sleeve to generate added income and risk management, built for near retirees and retirees.
To receive an outline of Bluemound's Core Investment Strategies, simply contact Kirk via Bluemound's easy contact form.