I offer financial consulting services that cover a variety of needs for protecting and building your financial freedom. Some of these topics are complex. My promise to you is to make things as simple and transparent as possible, while keeping my fees very reasonable. Here is a short menu of what I am best able to help you with.
Portfolio Review and Investment Plans
This is a very popular service designed for self-directed investors or those working with another financial advisor or advisors. You will receive:
- A comprehensive portfolio review, including research into specific investments.
- Risk management opportunities.
- Asset allocation to reduce inefficiencies in your portfolio.
- A forward looking investment plan known as an "Investment Policy Statement."
- Investment ideas designed to help you deliver on your goals.
Typical service begins at $1600 which includes 4 hours of follow-up. Portfolios in excess of 30 holdings may require additional hourly fees.
Do-it-yourself investors who use this service often subscribe to my investment letter found at: https://FundamentalTrends.com.
(Fundamental Trends offers research, investment ideas, asset allocation approaches and trading strategies for self-directed do-it-yourself investors. The investment letter is a stand alone service of Kirk Spano Publishing and not related to Bluemound Asset Management, LLC.)
Investment Coaching Groups
I periodically offer small group investment coaching. These "classes" last for 6 months beginning in September each year. The programs offer:
- A small group of 8-10 people who meet online once per week for 24 weeks.
- How to think about investing in a changing world.
- When to be contrarian and when to follow the crowd.
- How to build and manage an asset allocation that manages risk while maintaining upside.
- Why to build cash regularly and maintain optionality.
- How to select investments with the potential to be great without excess risk.
If you are interested in the groups beginning September 2019, please register for the site and submit a "contact form" expressing interest. Group admission is $800.
- Personal & Family Financial Planning
- Wealth Management and Estate Planning
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan Consulting, i.e. 401(k), SEP and SIMPLE
- Small Business Exits and Successions